Colgate is committed to helping your practice and your patients stay safe during these unprecedented times. We are working every day with professionals just like you to understand how we can adapt our business practices to better suit the new needs of our customers.
- Virtual Visits: The Oral Care Consultant team is available to meet and communicate using your preferred method of communication leveraging technology.
- Safety Training & Hygiene Protocol: Developed in consultation with an industry expert, Dr. Fiona Collins, our Oral Care Consultant team has been trained on appropriate health and safety procedures to protect our customers, your patients, and our team.
Here are some ways to help you proactively and safely re-open your practice and re-engage your patients.
- Return to Work Toolkit: The ADA has created a Return To Work Toolkit to help guide you in key areas such as patient engagement, safety protocols, and more. Visit the American Dental Association: for more information.
FREE Continuing Education (CE) available on Colgate Oral Health Network: Over 250 live and on-demand webinars led by internationally recognized speakers and authors. Get access
- Explore CE courses on practicing during COVID-19
- Henry Schein Recovery Program: We are excited to offer discounts on the full Colgate line; Visit Henry Schein’s website to see valuable savings on Fluorides, Rinses, and Sensitivity Solutions here
- Colgate® Optic White® Professional Take-Home and In-Office solutions
Help patients get noticeably whiter teeth. Discounted introductory pricing available
- Discounted pricing will be available on Colgate® Peroxyl® Mouth Rinse. Reach out to your Colgate® Oral Care Consultant for details.
- Reach out to your Colgate Oral Care Consultant for details
- Colgate donated 25 million bars of soap to the World Health Organization
- Colgate is committing to provide $20 million in health and hygiene products to community-based organizations in the U.S. and abroad that have the infrastructure to distribute the donated product to those most in need in local communities.
Learn more about what Colgate is doing to fight COVID—19 here
You can always find the latest information on corporate policies, products, and services on www.colgateprofessional.com.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and partnership with Colgate. The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, patients, employees, and our communities remain most important.
In partnership with you,
The Colgate Oral Pharmaceuticals Team