Colgate® 360° Whole Mouth Clean Toothbrush
The Colgate 360° toothbrush provides superior care for the whole mouth. The unique design of the brush with tightly packed tapered bristles, a raised cleaning top, soft rubber polishing cups and a textured tongue cleaner removes more plaque compared to an ordinary manual toothbrush 1. Standard and Ultra Compact size head, soft bristles.
Design features: Colgate 360° with its tightly packed tapered bristles reaches interproximally and along the gingival margin to remove plaque. A raised cleaning tip provides better access to posterior areas and soft rubber polishing cups gently removes stains. A textured tongue and cheek cleaner removes odour causing bacteria. Available also with Ultra Compact Head
- Colgate 360° is clinically proven to be significantly more effective at removing plaque than a 'leading' manual toothbrush1
- Colgate 360° is clinically proven to result in a significant reduction in gingival bleeding after four weeks' use1,2
- Colgate 360° with a tongue cleaner delivers significant reduction in breath VSC levels overnight3
Suitable for a wide range of patients
1. Nathoo S et al: A Clinical Comparison of the Gingivitis Reduction and Plaque-removal Efficacy of a New Manual Toothbrush Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:37 -45.
2. Mankodi S et al: Comparison of the clinical efficacy of a new manual toothbrush on gingivitis reduction and plaque removal. Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:28-36.
3. Williams MI et al: Clinical comparison of a new manual toothbrush on breath volatile sulfur compounds. Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:22-27.
4. Williams MI et al: Clinical comparison of a new manual toothbrush on the level of hydrogen-sulfide-forming bacteria on the tongue. Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:17-21.
5. Williams MI et al: Clinical efficacy of Colgate 360° and three commercially available toothbrushes on the removal of desquamated epithelial cells. Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:12-16.
6. Kleber CJ et al: Laboratory investigation of Colgate 360° toothbrush and Oral-B indicator toothbrush for the removal of dental stains. Compend Contin Educ Dent (2004), 25:46-50.