Colgate® ProClinical® 250 Electric Toothbrush Range
Colgate ProClinical® 250R gives you the cleaning efficiency of an electric toothbrush in a modern, sleek and easy to control design. Its head powered by sonic technology moves side to side and up and down around 5x plaque removal* and its soft bristles gently care for your gums while you brush.
- Designed to feel like a manual toothbrush
- Multi directional sonic vibrations provide up to 30,000 strokes per minute cleaning action
- Superior clean vs. a manual toothbrush providing 5 x more plaque removal**
- 2 minute timer with 30 second quadrant pacer to optimise brushing time
- Supplied with a handy travel cap
- Colgate® ProClinical® 250 Range Is available with 360 Deep Clean, 360 Whitening and 360 Charcoal brush heads for different patient needs
- Cleaner teeth with 5X plaque reduction at the gumline*
- Gentle on gums. All of our brush heads have been specifically designed with soft bristles to be gentle on your gums and minimise damage to the soft tissue. They work hard to keep your gums healthy and your smile looking great.
- Brush like dentists recommend. Dentists recommend you brush for 2 minutes to help keep teeth and gums healthy. That’s why the Colgate® ProClinical® 250R range comes with a handy 2-minute timer that switches off when you reach the 2-minute mark.
- Your guide to brushing. A 30-second quadrant pacer pauses briefly to let you know when to move on to the next part of your mouth. It’s the guide that takes the guesswork out of brushing.
- Feels like a manual toothbrush. Your patients won’t notice much of a difference when they hold a brush from the Colgate® ProClinical® 250R range compared to that of a manual toothbrush. The brushes have been designed to be slim and lightweight, so they are comfortable to use.
- Recharging is a breeze. It’s easy to charge the Colgate® ProClinical® rechargeable battery. Simply plug in the charging base and place the toothbrush upright. A quick glance at the toothbrush’s charge indicator lets you know if it’s charging, the battery is running low or it’s fully charged. Remember to give it a 10-hour charge the first time for long-lasting battery life.
- Easy to travel with. Just slide on the handy travel cap when you’re finished brushing or when you’re going on holiday. It’s slim, light and travels anywhere.
- 30 days to decide. If, after 30 days, you don’t absolutely love your new Colgate® ProClinical® 250R you can send it back to us, no questions asked. It’s really easy, too. Just pop it into its original packaging with all the attachments and your receipt, then post it back to us for a refund.
* vs a manual flat-trim toothbrush
** at the gum margin after 4 weeks vs a manual flat trim toothbrush
1. Nathoo S et al: Plaque & gingivitis reduction of Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush vs a manual toothbrush. J Clin Dent (2012) 23 Special Issue A:A11-16
2. Ayad F et al: Comparative efficacy of Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush vs with two commercially available power toothbrushes on established plaque and gingivitis, J Clin Dent (2012) 23, Special Issue A:A5-10
3. Nathoo S et al: Efficacy on established gingivitis and plaque of Colgate® ProClinical® Toothbrush With Either a Triple Head or Sensitive as Compared to a manual Toothbrush Over a Four Week Period. J Clin Dent (2012), 23 Special Issue A:A11-16
THE COLGATE® PROCLINICAL® ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH STOPPED WORKING BEFORE I WAS ABLE TO FINISH CLEANING, WHY DID IT SWITCH OFF?
The Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush is designed to turn off automatically after two minutes. We suggest you use the 30-second pacer, which indicates how long to spend on each quadrant of the mouth.
HOW LONG SHOULD THE COLGATE® PROCLINICAL® ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH LAST?
The Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush is warrantied for 2 years but has been engineered and made to strict manufacturing standards so that, with proper handling and care, it should last well beyond 2 years.
HOW CAN MULTIPLE FAMILY MEMBERS USE THE SAME BASE?
The toothbrush heads for the Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush come in multiple colours so each family member can have a unique colour. The four-pack of replacement toothbrush heads contains four toothbrush heads in four different colours (blue, green, light grey and dark grey).
CAN I CHARGE FOR 16 HOURS IN SHORT INTERVALS THROUGHOUT THE WEEK RATHER THAN IN ONE GO?
We recommend when you first use the Colgate® ProClinical® electric toothbrush, it is initially charged for 16 consecutive hours. Once it has been charged and used, it can be charged at shorter intervals between uses.