Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection Kids 3+
Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection KIDS PLUS Sugar Acid Neutraliser powered by 1450ppm fluoride plus Arginine and insoluble Calcium compounds provides greater cavity protection vs regular fluoride toothpaste for children and families.⁴,⁵
Colgate® Maximum Cavity Protection PLUS Sugar Acid Neutraliser daily toothpaste combines the Sugar Acid Neutraliser Technology with 1450ppm fluoride for greater cavity protection versus a regular fluoride toothpaste3. The Sugar Acid Neutraliser Technology neutralises sugar acids in plaque, restoring pH at the tooth's surface to a healthy level. This works in combination with fluoride that helps inhibit demineralization and promotes remineralisation.
- Helps fight cavities before they form1,2
- Directly targets and neutralises sugar acids in plaque
- Restores pH to a healthier level1
- Greater reduction in demineralisation*3
- 4x greater remineralisation*3
- Up to 20% fewer new cavities in 2 years§4,5
Suitable for all patients 3 years and over.
Children of 6 years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing
*Results from a remineralisation study vs a regular fluoride toothpaste, both with 1450 ppm fluoride.
§Results from two 2-year clinical study vs a regular fluoride toothpaste, both with 1450 ppm fluoride.
Parent supervised brushing twice a day. Ensure children spit out after brushing to minimise swallowing and avoid rinsing with water. Children of age 6 and younger: use a pea size for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
Aqua, Calcium Carbonate, Glycerin, Arginine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Hydroxide, CI 77891, Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 1,1% w/w (1450 ppm F¯)
1. Wolff M, Corby P, Klaczany G, Santarpia P, Lavender S, Gittens E, Vandeven M, Cummins D, Sullivan R: In vivo effects of a new dentifrice containing 1.5% arginine and 1450 ppm fluoride on plaque metabolism. J Clin Dent 24 (2013), special issue A, A45–A54
2. Santarpia III RP, Lavender S, Gittins E, Vandeven M, Cummins D, Sullivan R: A 12 week clinical study assessing the clinical effects on plaque metabolism of a dentifrice containing 1.5% arginine, an insoluble calcium compound and 1450 ppm fluoride. Am J Dent 27 (2014), 100-105
3. Cantore R, Petrou I, Lavender S, Santarpia P, Liu Z, Gittens E, Vandeven M, Cummins D, Sullivan R, Utgikar N: In situ clinical eff ects of new dentifrices containing 1.5% arginine and fluoride on enamel de- and remineralization and plaque metabolism. J Clin Dent 24 (2013), special issue A, A32-A44
4. Kraivaphan P, Amornchat C, Triratana T, Mateo LR, Ellwood R, Cummins D, DeVizio W, Zhang YP: Two-year caries clinical study of the efficacy of novel dentifrices containing 1.5% arginine, an incoluble calcium compound and 1,450 ppm fluoride. Caries Res 47 (2013), 582-590
5. Li X, Zhong Y, Jiang X, Hu D, Mateo LR, Morrison BM, Zhan YP: Randomized clinical trial of the efficacy of dentifrices containing 1.5% arginine, an insoluble calcium compound and 1450 ppm fluoride over two years. J Clin Dent 26 (2015), 7–12